STOCKISTS & PRESS
My work is stocked in a number of Craft and Design led Shops and Galleries across Ireland and beyond.
- House & Home Magazine - 'Your Guide to Christmas 2012' November/December 2012 & again in 2014
- Feature on National Heritage Week - Double spread feature about my business in the Gorey Guardian Newspaper. August 2014 Issue
- The Irish Examiner - Property & Interiors Guide - 'Happy Ever After' - Article by Carol O'Callaghan about Wedding Gifts featuring my orange trim lampshade - April 2015 Issue
- The Irish Times Magazine - WHAT WE LIKE feature on the colour 'PURPLE' - featuring my purple trim Drum Lampshade compiled by Dominique McMullan - August 2015 Issue
- Irish Tatler Magazine - Interior Page - Trend feature 'Plush Purples' featuring my Drum lampshade in Purple. - December 2015 Issue
- Bumbles of Rice - Online Blog - 'What These Real Women Really Want for Christmas 2016 - A Gift Guide.
- Visit Wexford Guide - August 2017 to present
- RTE 1 NATIONWIDE - Got to meet Mary Kennedy at Showcase Ireland 2019 and I was featured on television on Nationwide where I spoke briefly about my business. - January 2019
- SOUTHEAST RADIO - BUSINESS MATTERS with Karl Fitzpatrick - Interview on the radio - January 2019
- Ireland of the Welcomes Magazine - 'I SEE THE SEA' - Irish Craft feature by Journalist Deanna O'Connor featuring a write up on various Irish Artists inspired by the Sea - July 2020
- Go Wild Magazine - Christmas Issue October 2021 - 'Gifts for Craft Lovers' featuring my Red Blossom Table lamp.
- Womans Way Magazine - 'WOMEN IN BUSINESS' feature. I was selected as one of 52 Irish Women excelling in beauty, fashion, food and home. 'Interios' feature I'm Number 50 - March 2022 Issue with Maura Derrane on the cover.
- Give the Gift of Gorey Art this Christmas by Michael O’Callaghan - Love Gorey - December 2022.
Same as below - how the piece may look in a room setting.
Customer Order - LONG SEASCAPE MEASURING 96X38CM
Customer Order - Made a copy of the original piece shown for a Customer during early 2022
Customer Order - FOUR PIECES OF TEXTILE ART INSPIRED BY THE FOUR SEASONS... SPIRNG, SUMMER, AUTUMN & WINTER
THE BRIEF WAS TO MATCH THE COLOURS THAT REPRESENT THE FOUR SEASONS.
NEW HOME COMISSION - AUGUST 2019